Dabney is a scrappy, savvy marketer able to create big results on a shoestring budget. She is an effective ally builder with 10+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies as well as lean startup businesses. She is equal parts creative and analytical, nimble and able to thrive in rapidly evolving environments.
Her superpowers include insane organizational skills; communications, PR, and community building; social media; event planning; cultivating corporate partnerships; content marketing; public speaking, and more!
At Hawaiian Ola, Dabney leads community and online marketing efforts for fast-growing craft beverage and supplement company. She develops B2B partnerships to increase brand awareness and drive sales within Hawaii. Cultivate demand for Hawaiian superfood ingredients through creative online campaigns.
Dabney’s passion and talent is in spreading the good word about local, sustainable, and authentic foods (and other products).
By day, she does marketing for Whole Foods Market in Hawaii.
She also has the following under her belt:
- Metro Marketing Field Team Leader | Whole Foods Market (2/12-present)
- Culinary Assistant to Alan Wong
- Food writer and recipe developer
- Marketing Director | Bi-Rite Market, San Francisco CA
- Recipe Tester & Staff Writer | Fine Cooking Magazine, Newtown CT
- Catering & Marketing Manager | Bi-Rite Market, San Francisco CA
Check out her full list of experiences here